The 2016-2017 Executive Committee was appointed by the Board of Directors at its meeting on May 31, 2016.
- Don Buckingham, Canada Agricultural Review Tribunal
- Marilyn McNamara, Employment and Assistance Appeal Tribunal
- Marie-France Pelletier, Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
- Marc Leblanc, Commission canadienne de sûreté nucléaire
- Ken Sandhu, Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
The Executive Committee will act on behalf of the Board of Directors when the Board is not in session. The Executive Committee shall have the authority to act for the Board on all matters, except those specifically excluded by the CCAT by-laws and this Terms of Reference, when the Executive Committee determines that it would be imprudent to wait for the next Board meeting to take such action. The Executive Committee’s primary function is to transact all business of CCAT in the interim between the meetings of the Board of Directors.